At Woodstock Farms Manufacturing we believe that the key to producing delicious, healthy products is a rigorous Quality Assurance program. The foundation of our QA program is our expert staff, who ensure that every snack that leaves our facility meets exacting standards for freshness, taste, and hygiene.
We start by inspecting each individual pallet we receive from suppliers. Our QA team taste-tests every sample and administers a full microbiology screening in our on-site laboratory. Moisture, breakage, and any other defects are carefully monitored for. Hourly taste tests are performed for all items in production and our QA specialists conduct regular environmental swabbing to confirm that no contaminants are present on the premises. Our QA staff thoroughly trains all employees on Good Manufacturing Practices and works to foster a culture of cleanliness and quality on every level.
- We are a SQF Level 2 certified facility
- Diligent allergen separation in production and warehouse
- All employees adhere to strict Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each production run
- Includes proactive HACCP measures
- USDA organic certified
- Kosher certified
- Capable of specialty certifications: Non-GMO, Halal, Gluten-Free, Vegan